Honda Performance Center – www.myhondaperformancecenter.com
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of automobiles, motorcycles, and power products. The company operates through the following segments: Automobile, Motorcycle, Financial Services, and Power Product and Other Businesses. The Automobile segment manufactures and sells automobiles and related accessories. The Motorcycle segment handles all-terrain vehicles, motorcycle business, and related parts. The Financial Services segment provides financial and insurance services. The Power Product and Other Businesses segment offers power products and relevant parts.
Login and Recovery Information
This portal was set up by Honda to allow employees to log in and manage their personal work accounts. This includes your pay periods, work schedules and hours, the ability to stay up-to-date with the latest Honda news and much more.
- Login to HondaEmployee Portal by using the link.
- If you are an existing user, enter the existing DPTS Id and password to log in.
- Press the sign in button to continue working on the website.
- Even if, you forgot the password, options are available to reset it.
- Click the Forgot Password option to reset the password.
Click on the forgot pass ore option that is present in the login portal.
- Enter your email address in the field below and click Continue.
- The email address must match exactly to the one you have on file with the Honda Performance Center.
- If you do not have a valid email address in your profile, please call 1-877-835-5191 for assistance.
What is DPTS ID
An employee’s DPTS or Dealership Personnel Training System ID number is assigned to each individual employee of Honda and dealerships by Honda. If you do not know your ID, you will need to check with your administrator to go one. As a professional employee for the Honda franchise, it is important to stay up-to-date with any changes made in this field. Try reaching your employee member portal for news updates.
All employee information is stored in a secure database that is protected through advanced technical tools. This security service is set in place to prevent unauthorized access and disclosure. If you need any help regarding your login information you should contact your administrator. If you do not have a valid email address on your profile, you will need to contact assistance by calling 1-877-835-5191.