Are you looking for any labs or healthcare facilities online? Then here we have one website where we can get many benefits such as being able to find a doctor or facility nearest to you that will fit your needs using the online provider search tool. You can also use this tool to find a hospital, lab, routine vision center or other healthcare facilities to fit your specific needs.
In order to access this feature and more, you will need to log into your account. If you do not already have an account you can register for one on the official website. Registration is free for those who are already members. If you are first time visitor, then registering will help you to find out what you’re missing.
My UHCCommunityPlan Account:
Registering for a username and password to access all of the features available for you, you have to do some simple steps;
- Enter United Healthcare Community Plan account via “www.myuhc.com/communityplan”
- You will be asked to provide some basic information about yourself to help verify your identity.
- This information includes your first and last name as they appear on your ID card, your date of birth, your member ID and your group ID. Filling out this information is part of the first step towards registering for an account.
The complete step process is as follows:
- Username and Password
- Setup Secure Login
- Registration Completed
If you have an account already just follow these steps;
- Enter your username and password into the provided spaces on the homepage
- Then click on login button
- You will be redirected to a new page with your account
- If you had forgotten your username/password then click on ‘forgot your username or password’ links as required
- Another helpful link that is provided on my UHC community plan homepage is located in the “Information Center” box.
- This link is titled “Commonly Asked Questions for Medicaid – What if I do not have a group number?”
- Clicking on this link will lead you to the answer to this valid question, especially if your group number cannot be found on your member ID card.
If you are seeking assistance with my UHC community plan then you can click on the “contact us” link on the upper right-hand corner of the homepage. This window will also answer a few common questions that are asked. If you are having any sort of problems or need help then you can call the phone number 1-877-542-9239 for more help. The hours of operation for this phone number is 8:00 a.m – 8:00 p.m. CST.