The General Automobile Insurance Services is a licensed insurance agency that focuses on auto insurance. The headquarters of the company was located in Nashville, Tennessee, Unites States. And the products include Auto Insurance. The web portal www.thegeneral.com page where you will get all the necessary information such as retrieve my quote, manage my policy, report a claim, and the contact details.
Registration at Thegeneral:
- Open the browser on your device and search www.thegeneral.com portal.
- After the page loads completely navigate to the new registration section.
- First, you need to enter your policy number.
- Once, your policy number is verified then you will be proceeded to follow the next process that is you need to provide your personal information for security purpose.
- After verifying your policy number you need to enter your valid email address, Date of birth, and zip code.
- Finally, click on the continue button and complete the remaining registration process.
By using your policy account you can view your policy details, make a payment, get ID cards, view how to report a claim, and also you can view your claim history.
Login at Thegeneral:
- Open the browser on your device and find the above link.
- Once the page loading is completed navigate to the login section.
- Enter your valid policy number or email address and your password in the required fields.
- Then click on the login button to access your account dashboard.
Retrieve your Quote:
You can retrieve your quote by choosing the retrieve my quote option where you need to enter your quote number and your password then click on the submit button.
Report a Claim:
The General Self-Service Automobile Insurance Company is prepared to help you with your claim and guides you through the complete process. If you have an auto insurance policy from the general self-service and need to report a claim, call 1-800-280-1466.
Reset your Password:
If you forgot your password you can reset or retrieve it by visiting the official website of www.thegeneral.com portal. After the page loads completely navigate to the forgot password option which is present below the enter your password field. Choose the forgot password option then a page appears where you need to enter your valid policy number and your registered email address then click on the submit. So, an email is sent to your registered email address where you need to reset your password.
If you have issues with your policy account or any technical issues and also to know the updated information about the general self-service please feel free to call our customer representative 1-888-333-2331 Monday to Thursday between 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. and on Friday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and on Saturday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. according to the central standard time.