NW Preferred Federal Credit Union is one of the largest banks, headquartered in Portland. While it is in 25th position among the largest credit unions in the state of Oregon. Also, It is the 1,370th largest credit union in the nation. NW Preferred bank was established in 1940 that is 76 years ago. As of September 2017, 34 employees and 9,006 members associated with the bank. NW Preferred Federal Credit Union has a B+ health rating. Also, the bank operates in two locations.
A credit union is a cooperative, not-for-profit, a member-owned financial institution exclusively designed to provide banking services. NW Preferred company offers many services to help you with all your financial concerns. The NW Preferred Federal Credit Union provides daily banking, loans & mortgages and even agency lending & banking services. To enjoy all the services of the bank you have to create an account and log into the portal.
NW Preferred FCU:
NW Preferred Federal Credit Union launched a portal to help current and prospective clients with the information what they need. For any clarification, click on “Connect” on the home page. So, you can access “Contact Page” for further information. Below given the Contact Information of my credit union, once have a look
- Phone number: 866-236-6968
- Hours of Operation: Mondays to Thursdays – 9 am to 5:00 pm; Fridays – 9 am to 5:30 pm PST
- Mailing address: NW Preferred Federal Credit Union PO Box 231269 Portland, OR 97281-1269
What if you have lost your Visa card or debit card, what if someone stoles your card! Don’t panic, contact the company customer service in order to block the services of the card until you get a new card. Read the information given below for assisting you new cards and contact these numbers if you have any issues with the cards.
- Visa Credit Card: 866-236-6968
- After Hours: 800-991-4961 (Inside U.S.) 410-581-3836 (Outside U.S.)
- Visa Debit or ATM Cards: 866-236-6968
- After Hours: 888-241-2501 (Inside U.S.) 909-941-1398 (Outside U.S.)
Registering for My Credit Union Online Account:
- First, open the official web portal of the NW Preferred home page or click here.
- Click on the “New User Sign Up” button.
- You’re taken to the new page, now enter your account number, account SSN, date of birth.
- Enter the Captcha as given
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- If you are enrolling a business, please use your EIN and your business start date.
Note: If you have any issues or doubts regarding the creating an account please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-236-6968.
My Credit Union Login:
After registering successfully or if you have the account follow the instructions to access your account.
- First, open the NW Preferred home page or click here.
- Then click on the “Login” button
- On the new page, you’re requested to enter the username, password.
- Then enter the security code
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Now you can access your account.
- If you have forgotten the credentials click on the ‘Forgotten Password’ or ‘Forgotten Username’ respectively for recovering the credentials.
Hope you had got the information about the portal. If you have any queries please comment below to reach us. Thank you for choosing us as the guide.