Kaspersky Lab is an international company well known for its anti-virus and cybersecurity service. Eugene Kaspersky the present CEO of the company founded the Kaspersky Lab in the year 1997. It is the first Russian software company to enter the list of world’s Top 100 software companies. Kaspersky Lab works on the development of Antivirus, Cybersecurity, Endpoint security, Password management, Safe kids, Theft protection and Internet security products. The product is available in two categories that are Kaspersky protection for home (PC, Mac, Android phones and Android tablets) and Kaspersky protection for business (Small [1-25 employees]; Medium [26-999 employees] and Enterprise [for 1000+ employees]). There are more than 400 Million users and 270,000 organizations using Kaspersky protection. There are more than 323,000 new malicious files detected by Kaspersky Lab daily.
In 2005 Kaspersky Lab started expanding its business in the international market, for the present day their product is been used by over 200 countries. Kaspersky Lab security techniques are most tested in a wide range and are most highly awarded vendor in security technology products. In 2010 Kaspersky Lab was ranked fourth for its endpoint security segment. Currently, Kaspersky Lab is the third largest vendor in the world for consumer IT security service and fifth largest vendor for enterprise endpoint protection. Kaspersky Lab has been named a Leader for its endpoint protection.
How to access the My Kaspersky
The customers using Kaspersky Lab products worldwide can easily renew their anti-virus or any other security protection pack by Kaspersky Lab’s online portal known as My Kaspersky. It even allows the user to view various new services available and get an access to it. The steps to Sign in to the My Kaspersky is stated here:
- Go to Kaspersky Lab homepage by selecting link: Click here
- Tap on the Sign In button on the home screen
- Enter the registered Email address and Password. There is also a provision to sign in with individuals Facebook ID (only if the FaceBook account was selected at the time of registration).
- If the user forgets the password or is willing to reset the password then click on Forgot Your Password? Option on the login page and enter the registered e-mail ID
- If the user is new to My Kaspersky service then click on Create an account on the login page or directly select Sign up an option on the right-hand corner of the homepage. Fill up the required information and click on Create an account.
The Kaspersky lets the user create one single account and sync all the personal data with it so the need to remember the number of passwords is ruled out. It even promises the security of data and protection of privacy. Lost or stolen phone protection service allows the user to protect the important data by locking it and helps to even track the location of a phone. The safe kid’s application lets the parents know what their child is doing and helps them to reach the child at the time of emergency. The Kaspersky security on Android phones checks for the virus in every software downloaded and ensures the safety of data on the device.
If the user finds difficulty in sign in or while using the renewing pack or accessing for new service via My Kaspersky then can refer the telephone number and e-mail ID provided in the contact details in the end of the home screen.