Multiband Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides contract installation services; voice, data, and video services; and design, engineering, and construction services in the United States. The company operates through three segments: Field Services (FS); Multi-Dwelling Unit (MDU); and Engineering, Energy, and Construction (EE&C). The FS segment engages in the installation and servicing of DIRECTV video programming for residents of single-family homes.
This segment also offers installation services to satellite and broadband cable operators, Internet providers, and commercial customers. The MDU segment offers voice, data, and video services directly to residents of the MDU market; and acts as a master service operator for DIRECTV by managing video subscribers through its network of system operators.
The EE&C segment provides engineering and construction services for the wired and wireless telecommunications industry, including public safety networks; and renewable energy services comprising wind and solar applications, and other design and construction services. The company was formerly known as Viacom, Incorporated and changed its name to Multiband Corporation in July 2004. Multiband Corporation was founded in 1933 and is based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
- Login to Multiman Member Portal by using the link.
- If you are an existing user, enter the existing username and password to log in.
- Press the sign in button to continue working on the website.
- Even if you forgot the password, options are available to reset it.
- Click the Forgot Password option to reset the password.
Multiman Member Benefits
The Multiman member portal gives you access to company benefits, corporate directories, forms, resources, rules and partner forms. You can also access payroll, sales, training, human resources, finance and accounting, sales and support as well as information technology. Once you are a part of the team you need to be aware of the important links that are given to all members of the Multiman group. These important links include:
- Associate awards
- Exchange Login
- Internal job postings
- MPartner dashboard
- Social media
- Tempus Carta
How to earn points
- It’s important to know how members can earn points using the points program system.
- Goto the points program section of your member portal.
- You will get to know the different ways by which you earn coins.
You can receive on the spot recognition, submit someone for a great job, view feature rewards, shop the catalog to use your points with, and return to your account in which this allows you to manage your points.
For further details, feel free to contact these below-mentioned methods:
- Phone: 763-504-3000
- Fax: 763-504-3060
- Address:5605 Green Circle Drive
Minnetonka, MN 55343
The United States