Are you feeling insecure about your issues regarding health? Here you can have an active role in managing your care on this secure, personalized site. Nowadays many people are dying of different types of cancers and so this company, MD Anderson is dedicated to making cancer history and providing the best care possible.
Mymdanderson is specifically designed to provide patients with a quick and easy way to access the information they need. Once you have activated your account you can use it to communicate with your Care Center, access and request appointment schedules and view your medical reports. To qualify for an account you must either be an existing patient of MD Anderson or be in the process of becoming one.
Manage your own account With MyMDAnderson:
If you already have an account with My MD Anderson, all you will need to do is follow the mentioned steps below;
- Manage your MD Anderson account on “www.mymdanderson.org”
- Enter your username or MRN and password
- Click ‘Submit’ to log in.
- If you have forgotten your password use the appropriate link to get back to your account.
If you would like to create an account you have to follow some simple steps;
- Click on either the “I am a patient” or “I am a caregiver/proxy” link to verify which you are.
- In order for you to set up your account, you will need to provide the information; Activation Code, Medical Record Number or Patient’s Medical Record Number (MRN), Your Date of Birth
- Once you have provided this information you are ready to click on the submit button.
You can also access several different features of myMDAnderson on the go by downloading and using the mobile app on your smartphone or tablet such as Appointment Schedules, Secure messaging, Health records, Educational Materials
If you ever need to get in contact with someone from your care team or if you have questions about services or programs provided by MD Anderson, log into you’re my MD Anderson account to ask for medical advice or get in touch with customer service. If the telephone is your preferred method of contact, please call 1-877-632-6789. If you feel that you are experiencing technical difficulties regarding the site, fill out the feedback form found by clicking on the appropriate link on the ‘Contact Us’ page. If for whatever reason, you feel the need to contact MD Anderson through mail or in person, you may use the following address to do so: The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030