Global Card is a credit card which can be used anywhere, anytime in any country. You can spend the currency in the form of dollars or euros or rupees. My Global card also provides medical assurances, global assistance to the individuals or groups who are traveling outside the residence. For enjoying all the services throughout the world, you have to activate your card. A quick and simple way to access your card is through www.myglobalcard.com.
First, open the official page of the global card. Now, click on the “Activate Card” button for activating your card. The activation procedure includes three steps of verification. The first step is to enter your card number and its expiry date. Now, click on “submit” button. Then you are taken to the next page, enter the requisite information. Carefully enter the information and complete the process.
After activating the card, then you have to create unique user ID and password to provide secure access to your card balance, transaction history, personal information and more. After creating the credentials, you can access your account anywhere at anytime if you have an active internet connection.
Having an account on the web portal is very advantageous. You can access your account at any time, edit your personal information, check the balance and daily transactions. Moreover, you can transfer funds, access pay stubs, W-2, and 1099 documents take advantage of rewards programs and promotions, sign up for a payment solution, and much more. Also, myglobalcard serves as a mobile application. You just have to log in and access your account. For accessing your account, please follow the steps given below;
- First, open the official website of Global card or click here.
- Enter your 16-digit card number and your access code.
- Now click on the “login” button.
- You can access your account now.
In case of Lost or Stolen Card:
If you miss your card anywhere or if anyone stoles your card, immediately stop the services of the card through online. Here’s the procedure:
- Open the homepage and click on “Lost or Stolen Card”.
- Fill the form with your information like the first name, middle initial, last name, home phone, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, email address.
- Then mention if it was lost or stolen, the date the incident happened, last 4 digits of card number and details how you lost or have it stolen.
- Now click on “Submit”.