Ford Motor Company engages in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of automobiles. It was founded by Henry Ford on June 16, 1903, and is headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan. William C.Ford, Jr(Executive Chairmen) and Jim Hackett(President and CEO) are the key persons of the company. The Automotive segment includes the sale of commercial cars under Ford and Luxury edition under Lincoln brand. The Services include Automotive finance, Vehicle Leasing, Vehicle service. It is the six largest automobile manufacturer in the globe.
The employees working in Ford Motor Company are provided with many options for retirement benefits and other welfare benefits. Majority American employers, like Ford Motor Company, fund group health plans for their employees With defined benefit pension plans, Employers pay retirees a predetermined sum when they reach retirement. With a defined contribution retirement plan, employers help employees save and invest for retirement. These contributions are tax-deductible for companies and tax-free for workers.
Retirement & Financial Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Plan
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
Health and Insurance Benefits
- Ford Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Ford Dental Insurance
- Ford Supplemental Unemployment
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Ford Prepaid Legal
- Ford Life Insurance
- Temporary Disability Insurance
- Ford Long-term Disability Insurance
How To Avail?
To avail these benefits, first, you have to log in to the Ford Motor Company employee portal benefits program at www.myfordbenefits.com.It will ask your UserID and Pin for login. For the new user, an ID number is needed which is also your Social Security number and initial pin number which is your birthdate. Even if you forgot the User ID or Pin there is an option to get it or even better yet there is a Login Help link which can help you with your login if you answer the security questions that you created during initial account creation. There are some helpful links like Annual funding Notice, Summary Annual Reports, and 5500s, Qualified Domestic Relations Order Guidelines to help you in all possible ways.
- Login into Ford Motor Company employee portal benefits program by clicking this link.
- Enter your valid credentials.Even If you forgot also, you can retrieve it using Forgot My Password or Forgot My User ID.
- Now you can avail your access to benefit plans.If your a new user change your pin right way and set your security questions and E-mail to retrieve your Pin and User ID.
For further questions feel free to contact the National Employee Services Center by dialing 1-800-248-4444, people are working 24/7 to assist you in anytime from Monday through Friday.