Are you tired of going to institutes for getting health education? No need to worry anymore we introduce you an education center which provides health care basics, healthcare reform, enrollment tools and online tools named ‘Florida Education Center’. With these benefits at your fingertips, you can easily locate health information using the search tool to find more information regarding a particular health issue. Any advice needed for medical policies regarding any changes you may make to your coverage can be located within member services.
Get help concerning health care reform by simply using the tool AskBlue. This tool is designed to help members easily understand changes of healthcare reform and how those changes impact both themselves and their families.
Enrollment tools that are available make healthcare services easily accessible by providing the following services:
- Pharmacy locator that gives general listings of pharmacies that participate in most benefit plans.
- The healthy vision provision allows members to locate vision professionals within the area using the EyeMed Provider Locator.
- This independent company offers vision provider networks on behalf of Blue Cross.
- Doctor and hospital finders is a network that allows members to compare doctors, as well as search for a doctor or hospital.
- Search a list of preferred drugs and research drug costs.
- Members can now see how much prescription drugs will cost and even compare the cost of generic against its brand name equivalent.
- The PDL and drug research tool make it easier than ever to compare costs.
- Plan comparison tools allow members to decide between plans by comparing all aspects of what each individual plan offers.
Manage Your Account:
As a member, you can quickly and easily gain access to information that will help you understand your health plan benefits. Health toolkits of Florida serve both residents and businesses as an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Online tools are available that provide health care basics, healthcare reform, enrollment options and more. From tips and recipes to green living, everything you need is available at its official website. Get all these features of the company by becoming its member. For that all you need is;
- Log in to the Florida education Center to access by using “www.myhealthtoolkitfl.com”
- Give a valid username and password if you already have an account
- Then click on ‘login’ option
- You will be redirected to your account page.
- In case if you forgot your username/password then go to the appropriate link and get your credentials back.
If you don’t have an account, then register a personal account to get started today by following few steps as mentioned below;
- Firstly choose ‘register now’ option on the official webpage.
- It will be redirected to a new page.
- Give your details as per asked on the page
- You have to give your insurance number as asked on the page.
- After filling all the required details click on ‘register’
- Then you will be taken to a new page with your account.
For assistance regarding member login, and any technical support concerning My Health ToolKit reach out to customer service by calling 877-274-1715. All other inquiries regarding member plans and memberships should be sent in via the message Center within one’s member account. Check the back of your membership card for a specific customer service phone number, as personalized service has been set out for each individual member.