The Office of the Arkansas Lottery are used to provide scholarships and grants to Arkansas residents enrolled in public and private nonprofit two-year and four-year colleges and universities within the state. The Arkansas Academic Challenge Program provides educational assistance to Arkansas residents in pursuit of a higher education.There have been more than 275,000 Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarships awarded to date to students across Arkansas.
More than 92 cents of every dollar of Lottery revenue goes to prizes, scholarships, retailer commissions and other expenses in the state. Since the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery began in 2009, the Lottery has provided more than $724 million for more than 275,000 scholarships to Arkansas students to 51 colleges, universities and technical schools in the state. It has provided more than $2.4 billion in prizes to players and more than $209 million in commissions to Lottery retailers.
The candidates who are applying for the Arkansas scholarship lottery players must be at least 18 years of age or older. The members who won the lottery are posted at myarkansaslottery.com. The members who won the scholarship can collect their tickets at license retailer locations in your local area, and cannot be purchased through the mail. You have to pay money directly for them and credit, cards, checks or debit cards are not allowed.
Arkansas lottery Online Games:
The following are some of the Online lottery games.
- Mega Millions.
- Cash three.
- Cash for.
- Decades of Dollars.
- Natural State Jackpot.
The lottery is done by a 50/50 raffle-style draw game, in which a drawing determines the winning numbers.
How to Claim Your Myarkansaslottery Prize?
After winning the game by following the below instructions you can claim your prize.
- On the back of your winning ticket, there is a place to sign. If you lose a ticket for you sign it you no longer have valid ownership of that ticket.
- Do not wait as players only have 90 days from the announced last day to claim a prize. However for terminal-generated games online such as Powerball, players have a total of 180 days from the drawing date to claim the prize.
How to claim winning prize:
After winning the lottery prize you can claim your prize in three ways.
- First, you have to collect the winning prize at any Arkansas scholarship lottery retail as long as the total value of the winning ticket is under $500.
- After that, you have to redeem your winnings through the mail printing a claim form and filling it out. After filling the winners must take the copy of a photo ID card such as a driver’s license or US Passport.
- Then mail the signed ticket along with the claim form and identification.
PO Box 3838.
Little Rock, AR 72203.
If the prize value is over $1 million, then you have to claim your winning prize at the Arkansas scholarship lottery claim center. The address to the center is:
The first floor of the Union Plaza building.
124 West Capitol Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72201.
Contact Number: 1-800-201-0108.
Direct contact Number: 501-683-2000.