Get ready to be healthy as you dream through Amerigroup, which is dedicated to assisting those who may need a little extra help getting the health care that they need. This includes people like pregnant moms who need parental care, children with no health coverage, people with disabilities and those who are elderly and sick. As long as you live in a state that AmeriGroup serves you will be able to get the proper health care you need.
As someone looking for assistance in obtaining health care, you want to be as informed as possible while making your decision. By clicking on the drop boxes in the Medicaid and Medicare-Medicaid Plan boxes and selecting the state in which you reside you can learn more about what is offered where you live.
After clicking on your state you will also be able to learn more about different topics by clicking on the designated links on the left side of the screen such as
- Why AmeriGroup?
- Plans and Benefits
- Know Your Service Area
- Newsletters and More
- Health and Wellness
- Find a Doctor
- Member ID Card
- Community Resources
Using myamerigroup, you can learn more about the different assistance options available for you regarding Medicaid, Medicare-Medicaid Plans, and Medicaid. You can also learn more about what AmeriGroup offers for each by clicking on the appropriate links that tell you how you can learn more. If you have already learned all that you need to and have an account, you can log in to your account to begin accessing for that all you need to do is
- Manage your account with AmeriGroup by logging in on “www.myamerigroup.com”
- Give the required and proper credentials to get into your account.
- Click on login button
- You will be redirected to your account page
- If you have forgotten your password then use appropriate link and get your credentials
If you don’t have an account, then you can sign up for an account by following some simple steps;
- Click on the ‘Register’ link
- Provide the necessary information in order to get your account set up.
- Then click on submit and register yourself with an account
If you are having problems with My AmeriGroup and need assistance,
- click on the “Contact Us” link to get all of the contact information that you need.
- If you are a member and need help or if you do not speak English and require the help of a translator you can call the toll-free number 1-800-600-4441 (TTY 711) for assistance.
- If you need help enrolling with STAR/STAR+PLUS you can call 1-800-964-2777 or if you need help enrolling with CHIP/CHIP Perinate 1-877-KIDS-NOW.