This portal is associated with Albertsons and Safeway and is owned by Buck Consultants. Buck Consultants is a global human relations benefits and human resource consulting firm. If you are associated with Buck Consultants.Buck Consultants now operates out of multiple offices globally with a clientele that includes 45% of Fortune 100 companies. Buck Consultants at Xerox offers advisory, technology, and administration solutions to help companies effectively operate talent management programs while engaging employees each individually in his or her health, wealth, and career. Buck Consultants also provides exciting survey reports & publications across various industries and functions. Some of the survey report categories are in communication, compensation, health & productivity, retirement, complementary reports.
Logging into MyAisleOne
In order to log onto your account, first, go to this link. The first thing that you will be asked to provide is who you are. Are you:
- An employee
- An employee spouse/domestic partner
- Retiree spouse/domestic partner
- COBRA spouse/domestic partner
After picking one of these answers from the drop-down box, proceed by filling your login details.
- Login to MyAisleOne Employee Portal by using the link.
- If you are an existing user, enter the existing Employee-ID and password to log in.
- Then you can click on the ‘First-Time User’ link to get instructions on how to retrieve your Employee ID and Password.
This will include calling the employee service center or checking your pay-stub to get your employee ID and using your default password.
Your initial default password consists of:
- The first letter of your first name
- The first letter of your last name
- The month and day of your date of birth
- And the last two digits of your social security number
After logging in with this information for the first time, you will be asked to set a new case sensitive password.
- It must be at least eight characters long.
- It must have at least one letter and one number.
- If you ever need to reset your login ID or password again in the future.
- You can click on either of the appropriate links on the homepage.
Contacts for Assistance
If there is a need to contact the company then you can use the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of the homepage. Or better yet, need to contact the Safeway Companies Benefits Service Center by these contacts provided below.
- English speakers:877-799-7526
- Non-English speakers:800-874-9426
- For hearing impaired:800-227-1341
These number are available for use, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time