American Association of Retired Persons. It has members who are less than 50 years of age. The association advocates for social change and provides members information and service to its members. The website updates special money related information and a ‘fraud watch’, to warn people of scans. The web portal www.myaarpmedicareplans.com provides you all the necessary information which you needed. To login to your account, you need to have your valid login details.
By entering your zip code you can explore plans available in your area. AARP makes you live your life little easier, happier, and healthier life. By visiting the website you will be able to know the Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare supplement insurance plans, and Medicare prescription drug plans. All the plans are insured through United healthcare insurance company or one of its affiliated companies.
Registration at www.myaarpmedicareplans.com:
- Open the browser on your device and search the above-given link.
- After page loads completely navigate to the new user registration section.
- In step one, you need to provide all your personal information for the security purpose.
- Next, you need to enter your plan member ID and date of birth in the required fields.
- Finally, click on the continue button to complete the registration process.
Login at www.myaarpmedicareplans.com:
- Open the browser on your device and find the above-given link.
- Once your page loads completely go to the login section.
- Enter the username in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Finally, click on the sign in button to access your account dashboard page.
Reset Your Password:
If you forgot your password you can retrieve it by following few steps such has visited your account and choose the forgot password option on the login page. Once you choose the option a page will be opened where you need to enter your registered email address then a link will be sent to your registered email address by using that link you can reset your password.
Recover Your Username:
If you forgot your username you can recover it by following few steps such has visited your account with your login details and choose the forgot username option on the login page. Once you choose the option a page will appears where you need to enter your registered email address. So, that your username will be sent to your registered email address.
If you have any issues regarding your log in details or about Medicare plans please feel free to call our customer service number 1-877-699-5710.